Internship at the U.S. Embassy in Bishkek.
Foreign National Student Intern Program (FNSIP) will be available during summer 2018 at the U.S. Embassy in the Kyrgyz Republic. This Program provides an excellent opportunity for local students to gain valuable a work experience in a foreign affairs environment. This is NOT an offer of employment for most purposes; there will be no benefits or compensation or future employment rights attached to these internships.
Duties Intern duties may vary according to the section of assignment.
Eligibility Requirements for Local Students
To be eligible for the FNSIP, students must meet ALL of the following criteria:
· Must be at least 18 years old at the time of participation in the program.
· Must be either citizens or permanent legal residents of this country.
· Must have been enrolled full-time in University as undergraduate or postgraduate students at the time the program begins.
· Must be returning to university studies upon completion of the internship.
· Must be in good academic standing.
· Must be available to begin the internship in June 2018. Interns usually serve for approximately 10 – 12 weeks during the summer.
· Must be available to work 20-40-hours a week and 4 to 7 hours per day.
· Must have excellent English language proficiency.
· Substantial computer skills with a background in Excel, Word, and other Microsoft products required.
· Must have leadership skills, be goal-oriented and self-organized with good communication skills, and be able to work in a team.
More details information - http://Internship in U.S. Embassy in Bishkek